Friday, July 29, 2011

simple plan- perfect

today, our CMT 2 tutorial class, 
we do a counseling session role play on family counseling.
jacky is the father, elaine is the mother, adam is the younger brother, n me is the eldest daughter.
our case is my father is a very traditional thinking person, in his point of view, study is not important at all, n he is sayang son more than daughter...
my mom is the one who is everything follow what the husband want and say, never ever against him.
my brother is a very easy going n playful boy.
im the one who think education is important n studying at university supported by mother secretly, 
but actually the father knew it, get angry without saying anything... 
he ignore the mother all the day, the daughter me dont like to go home bcos dont want to see the father face...
the son work at outstation, seldom go back home... so mother want to solve the conflict in the house..
mother want to have a harmony family among the family members....


during the counseling session, i din even prepare anything that what should i say or point i should bring out...
i just so naturally response accordingly to the situation, im so proud of myself actually
because this the 1st time i do this way, i dont even think that i can react so naturally...
although on the way, i get stuck that i cant find the words to describe my feeling and opinion straight...
but i think this is the improvement i have made in this sem..


i have been try many new things in this sem...
i join cww committee member, im the exhibition member, i did the job myself, 
the feedback not bad, happy... :)
i join the education trip, im as the secretary, but job scope not really much... 
relax most of the time.. thanks to our leader, Eon, in charge most of the job... ^^
i join the psychology society committee member accidentally,
i think i can do something there...


although this sem there is a big change in my life, 
but there is more things come to me...
although i lost something that i assume that is so so much important to me,
but i get more than that important thing i lost....
im really appreciate what i have now...


有得必有失,鱼与熊掌不能兼得
就是这个意思。。。
不放开,怎能获得别的?


this sem, my life at kampar is so 充实
i like it, although is very tiring 
i do enjoy it... really.... ^^


thank you to everyone that encourage me,  especially is my lovely honey, ELAINE NG JIE YIN.


lastly, this is the song we choose for the counseling session... 


By simple plan - perfect..
this group of people i first time heard of them...
but i fall in love to their song once i heard the song....
it is so meaningful and powerful....
i like them so much~~~ 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
here comes the lyrics: 


Hey dad look at me
Think back and talk to me
Did I grow up according to plan?
And do you think I'm wasting my time doing things I wanna do?
But it hurts when you disapprove all along

And now I try hard to make it
I just want to make you proud
I'm never gonna be good enough for you
I can't pretend that
I'm alright
And you can't change me

'Cuz we lost it all
Nothing lasts forever
I'm sorry
I can't be perfect
Now it's just too late and
We can't go back
I'm sorry
I can't be perfect

I try not to think
About the pain I feel inside
Did you know you used to be my hero?
All the days you spent with me
Now seem so far away
And it feels like you don't care anymore

And now I try hard to make it
I just want to make you proud
I'm never gonna be good enough for you
I can't stand another fight
And nothing's alright

'Cuz we lost it all
Nothing lasts forever
I'm sorry
I can't be perfect
Now it's just too late and
We can't go back
I'm sorry
I can't be perfect

Nothing's gonna change the things that you said
Nothing's gonna make this right again
Please don't turn your back
I can't believe it's hard
Just to talk to you
But you don't understand

'Cuz we lost it all
Nothing lasts forever
I'm sorry
I can't be perfect
Now it's just too late and
We can't go back
I'm sorry
I can't be perfect

'Cuz we lost it all
Nothing lasts forever
I'm sorry
I can't be perfect
Now it's just too late and
We can't go back
I'm sorry
I can't be perfect