Monday, September 5, 2011

happy holiday week

last week was a holiday week...
i went back to my lovely hometown-melaka...
at there, i have my friends, my family and my happy moments~~~

i spent my time for my family and my friends for the whole week~~~
this holiday week, i went to many places that i haven went before,
i also tried many food and deserts that i haven tried before~~~

for this week, i want to thank for yixiang, Simon, chang sheng, rious, jaslyn, qi hua, syaruh, trisno, Leo, zhen jie, zi yuan, gui shun, xun qi, mei shi, jie ying, carol, zi ming, Jackson, Micheal, and wei qiang~~~
thanks for meeting up with me... i had a very memorable holiday with u guys....

especially thanks to rious for being our driver yea~~~ :P
thanks for bringing me to try many things and go many places~~~
i like it so much~~~ :)

No comments:

Post a Comment