Friday, February 25, 2011

conflict emotion

since yesterday i had conflict emotion.....
i dunno why i thought in that way,
but my mind keep thinking of it...

i know in a relationship, we should trust each other,
but when u told me that u are being with her, 
my heart dunno why have the feeling of being hurt n sad
i dont have this kind of feeling in the previous relationship also
is this called the feeling of jealous??? or is it the feeling of insecure??? or it is because i dont trust u n myself???
i cant even recognize what feeling i have now actually...
i want to let u know about my feeling, 
i dont like u be with her, 
because i felt that she is pretty than me, she is capable than me,
u n her have the similarity that i dont have
im felt that im being threaten
but how am i going to tell u all this???
what should i do???

should i just trust u n let it be???
but when i know that u r be with her, 
i feel so sad n moody,
i cant even concentrate on my work also...

why do i feel so offence to her???
think about it, 
i dont even have the real answer about it...
this is the sixth sense of girl 
(i think)

since the 1st time i saw her, 
i already have the feeling of offence from her,
there is no reason for it

i know this doesnt make sense,
n it is so unfair to u n her
but this is what i felt n sensed....

will u understand what i felt???
what is ur response when u know what i felt???
how am i going to let u know about my feeling???


but i appreciate that u tell me the truth 
u do not lie to me
n this is what i want 
although sometimes i cant really accept the truth
but at least i know the truth
because i hate to be the last one to know the truth 
n it is telling by others to me
if so 
 i dunno what will happen then



No comments:

Post a Comment