Thursday, December 8, 2011

war of the sem

firstly, i go DDS as usually to register my next sem course's timetable..
before the war start, i am very nervous and keep on refresh but i din get into it...
when the time reach, i cannot get into the system at all..
i almost faint at that moments...
i am so frustrated and wanna scold the ppl there lor....
what a lousy system and computer, scold anything la, just to release what im not satisfied~~~
hahahaha... so stupid lor... :D

then finally got jia ning help me to register my timetable for me after she completed hers...
at first, i cant get what i want for many classes, then at last, i get all my classes as i planned before..
im so lucky and happy today...
although first, im so bad luck, but at last i get what i want also...

now, here is my timetable... 




hell for wednesday, and friday one class... then if want go back home also can go back le.. no need to skip class also... but 8am class a bit lazy lar... :P

No comments:

Post a Comment