Thursday, April 7, 2011

a little quarrel between us






today, we have a little quarrel
this is because u slept at 6am and i call u up at 9:40am something,
u did pick up my call but i just know that u will sleep back so i call u after i finish call...
i call u for 6 times, it is already many times for me when i call a person...
for u maybe have to more than 20 and above only count as many, but for me it is not.

when i know that u are going to yam cha with ur friends, i already can guest that u will be go home late,
but i do not think that it is 6am in the morning.
n the day before i already told u that u have the personality test at 11am, and also a movie review for cmt
so if u should manage ur time...

im sorry that i did say something wrong when i argue with u,
i shouldn't blame on u that because of u, my phone money gone,
because u r more important than that...
when i call, i will wait the call until last, i hope that u will pick up once on it,
that's why when u said that u have taught me when ring 5 times cant close it,
but i just hope to hear ur voice at the end of the ringing...
that's why i keep waiting on the call....

u dont like me to hang out until so late, so do i...
because we will get sick after all this lack of sleeping....
i hope that u understand it....
i dont mean to argue with u, i also dont mean to blame u...

the time when i keep quiet n stop argue with u,
actually i hope that u will talk to me 1st,
but at last u din even talk to me,
u just keep on sms,
it makes me feel so bad....
we go for our dinner after meeting,
but u din talk to me,
we just sit down there,
order our food, eat our food, and go for next drama rehearsal....
along the way, u just keep quiet n sms,
im looking at u at the back, im feel so hurt.... :(
at last, i have to thank xiao kee,
because of her msg,  i ask u wat r we going to do next....
then tat time u just answer me "ermm..."
then silent again....
until we go to the park there for rehearsal u only start to talk to me....
but after that, i feel better, just because u r not silence anymore to me...

do u know that, im a person that need to communicate,
please next time, even after we argue, can u just dont keep quiet for so long...
the longer the time u take, the more negative thing inside my mind....
im a person who cant stand for silence... this make me feel that im so not important for u....
i din even existence for u in ur world anymore.... it's totally hurt me so bad....

all of above, is my feeling for the event, i just hope that we can have more communication...

im sorry dear, if the things i say above hurt u,
i love u dear, i really do.... muackss....
:)